Monday, November 10, 2008

Why? Why? Why?

I have finally reached the "Why" stage with Kiki. I thought I would have at least another six months before I have to answer her questions with more than just a one or two word answer.
"Don't jump off the couch."
"Why?"
"Because you will hurt yourself."
"Why?"
"Because you will hit your head and the impact will knock you out."
"Why?"
"Because the there is this little thing called gravity that pulls you to the ground when you jump off things."
"Why?"
"Go ask your father."
"Why?"
"Because I said so."

I love it!

2 comments:

breque said...

Hey that is exactly what I say to Brax when he asks me hard questions like, "Mom who made God?". I just say ask your Dad.

Emily said...

Hey there. Cute blog I came across it! I loved your Halloween pix, so cute. Our blog is hartmanandemily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
Emily