Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi Mom, I'm on TV


I had an opportunity to attend a taping of the Ellen Show this past Friday with some friends. It was so awesome. It was held at the Caesars Palace Colosseum where there was over 4,000 people there. My friend, Breque, used her charm and personality to score us upgraded seats in the center, front row! I was so excited to be a few feet away from the stage where we rocked out to Pink and also got to see Bette Midler and a magician, Hans Klok- (I think that was his name). I also got to dance on stage preshow and got a shirt that says "I danced with Ellen." The cool thing is now I can say I danced on the same stage as Celine Dion, Cher, Elton John, and Bette Midler in front of 4K people. I was only able to attend because Breque got the tickets, my friend Jenni watched the girls until Brian got home and then he fed them dinner and took care of them till I got home. I would like to thank you all for your help. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I had a blast! As soon as I get photos from Breque, I will post them. The show airs Monday the 24th, (tomorrow) so set your TiVo or DVR and check it out and try to spot me in the audience. I'm in a black shirt and jeans. So I just watched the show and we were shown on there at least eight times. Hollywood, here I come...haha

2 comments:

Woodards said...

I am glad I knew you before all of the fame!!! I had a great time watching the show today...even if you did have your shirt on backwards!

Heather said...

Perry and Jean DVR'd it so we watched it tonight while we were over there. You looked great!