Monday, November 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year


This Halloween season, if you can call it that, was great. The girls got to wear their costumes at least four times this past month with Halloween parties, school parties, Trunk or Treats and of course, Halloween night. Brian and I also got to dress up our fair share of times. Who knew that when we were getting ready for school in 1985, we would be wearing our wardrobe for Halloween costumes over 20 years later. I actually remember doing my bangs and got just a little excited to rat up my hair again. The girls got enough candy to last until next Halloween and had so much fun eating their hearts desire with chocolate and suckers. I scarfed down my fair share of peanut butter cups and then gave up chocolate for three weeks. I know, I'm crazy. All in all, we had a lot of fun and we even won 1st place in our neighborhood's decorating contest. All the credit goes to Brian, good job babe! Only a few more weeks until the Christmas decorating begins. Go Clark Griswold!

6 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Hey Kristal! You have a blog! How fun...this will be a great way to keep in touch. You guys look great, and your girls are so adorable. I LOVE your hair.

breque said...

What a cute blog! Not that I need to look at your blog to see what is going on in your life. I loved the post you did about having a slumber party in the middle of the day with your girls that is such a cute idea! See you soon!

Petersen Family said...

Very cute! What a fun Halloween you had! Glad you found my blog...I was in Sacramento at Stacy's house visiting with her and Courtney when I got the email with your comment!

Dave and Courtney said...

You guys look awesome!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog...now we can keep up with eachother and our kids. Your kids are adorable!! It's been so long since we've seen you guys!!

BurnsFam said...

Please don't tell me you own those shoes! You best be careful with those ...ape woman will surly steal them in her next cruise debut

Mark said...

It's not so much the effort in making your costumes...it's the ability to find the clothes and props. Where do you come up with this stuff?