Monday, October 27, 2008

Slumber Party...sort of







For those of you who know us well, you know we are always very busy. I am a "stay at home" Mom, but I have a hard time staying at home. After a busy couple of weeks, I woke up one morning and just didn't feel like doing anything. I decided to have a slumber party during the day with the girls. We staying in our jammies all day and blew up the mattress in the living room and made a bed to watch movies and just hang out. I made popcorn, hot coco, and the girls helped me make cupcakes. They loved licking the beaters. It was nice taking some time out and just hanging with my girls. We had a great time and I think this will have to become an activity we do more often.

1 comment:

Jenn Briggs said...

sounds super fun!!! ;-) I want to join.