Monday, October 27, 2008

Kristal's Girl's trip










Oh yeah, I do get to have a pass too. I got to go to Portland, OR with my younger sis, Rachel. Why did we choose Portland? Long story, but we went anyway. We didn't get to see a lot of what Portland had to offer so most of our photos were of us acting goofy. We had no car and we stayed downtown. But this was one great trip. For one, I got to spend quality time with my sister. We enjoyed going shopping and eating our hearts desire in steak at Morton's Steakhouse. We also spent 5 hours at a spa receiving massages, facials, pedicures, and make-up applications. Later that evening we attended a fashion show for Portland's own Fashion Week. What can I say about it, it's Portland. We found ourselves at a club dancing the night away feeling a little out of place because we were the only ones dressed from head to toe. But that didn't bother us because our dance moves were so awesome we had quite a few spectators. Finally, we spent a whole morning in bed eating room service before we had to catch our flights. No one to be responsible for but me, no one to remind to use the potty, (well I did ask Rachel a few times out of habit) it was a nice weekend. But I did miss my family and I must say that I have one amazing husband. I don't know many husbands who will let their wife go away for the weekend and take care of the kids. Brian had fun with the girls and he even did their hair everyday. I am very proud and blessed to have Brian as my husband.

No comments: