Monday, October 27, 2008

Brian's Seattle Trip







Since I am the one writing this blog, I will tell you my perspective of Brian's "guy trip" to Seattle. He went with his BFF Dave and had fun. The End. Okay, I'll give you a little more. Once upon a time, in a magical city of Las Vegas, there lived a King. This King started a new job ruling over a different specialty from the land of Oncology to the land of Rheumatology. This had been very stressful on the King. One day, the beautiful Queen granted the King a leave of absence to travel the land with his most trusted companion, squire Dave. They chose to travel to the far away land of Seattle, WA. They dined, explored and visited with an old chum, Aaron. After a few days, the King missed his fair Queen and his little princesses and returned home. The King was refreshed from his journey and ready to rule the land of Rheumatology once again. Yeah I know, it's corny, but if Brian wants to, he can tell the story himself.

No comments: