Monday, October 27, 2008

I finally did it!



I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time, but I wanted to wait until now to start. Why? Who knows. Maybe it's because I always thought "blog" was a stupid word. Or maybe it's because Brian is downstairs playing Call of Duty on his PS3 with his friends and I can't watch my DVR shows because it's all connected to the same TV. When the kids go down for the night, I want nothing more than sit in front of the TV and watch mindless shows and movies. I'm going and going all day and this is when I have my brain break. Since I am a nice and understanding wife who wants nothing but her husbands happiness, I don't mind him playing so now here we are. I think the main reason I am doing this is because we live so far from our family and our hometown friends, we want them to know what goes on in our daily...or monthly lives. For the first time in my whole life, I am blogging. I hope you enjoy our fun and crazy life. This is The Drennan Crew

3 comments:

Tate said...

I am so offended that I had to hear from jenni woodard that you have a blog!!! See you tomorrow night!!
Jodi

The Petersen 5 said...

Whohoo, welcome to blogging!

ctrueman said...

Great looking family, I'm in the LA area now let me know if you come through.