Sunday, February 22, 2009

Craft Time, just don't get messy

I'm not one of those mom's who doesn't care if the kids get dirty or stain their clothes. Call it what you want but I think it happened when I became a Drennan. Those of you who know the Drennans will understand. I try really hard, but I'm always wiping the girls hands every few minutes and I keep a tide pen in my purse at all times. I did try and relax a bit when I decided to give the girls a craft to do. They always want to help me in the kitchen while I cook so I figured we would make aprons. I don't sew so I bought the aprons and we just decorated them. It wasn't that bad and the girls had fun. Kiki was excited to use her apron so we make cookies with the Easy Bake.


Hooray for Easy Bake Ovens
The finished product

Kali decorating

My silly girl

Hard at work with an old over shirt and towels laid out

No comments: