Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can't believe I'm 31


So my birthday came and went. Nothing exciting this year since 31 is not a very exciting age. I did get to eat my weight in steak so that was fun. Now I'm in my 30's and not just 30. I reflected on the past 31 years and thought about life. I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. I have an amazing husband who is still fun to be around after 13 years. He cooks, cleans, changes diapers, plays with the girls, can do their hair when I'm out of town, takes care of me and the girls, and gives me "me" time. He is also still pretty hot for being 30. I have two beautiful daughters who love me and I have a blast with. I have a fun circle of friends who I can act myself around, great parents and siblings, loyal dog, and enough Coach purses for everyday of the week. Okay, so my vice are purses, but other than that I have a wonderful life. Not that I'm bragging, but I am just grateful for everything I have been blessed with. So it's not so bad being 31 when I see all of the blessings I have in my life. So here is to 31- let's just hope it takes me a long time to turn 32.

1 comment:

Leannie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY!!!
We need to get together soon.
Looks like you guys had a great time in CA.